Vote For the HorseCentric Logo!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Belly to Baptism....

 The 2011 season was fantastic partly due to Elsa and Sal. As a business owner, finding the perfect client for me was not an easy task. I am so glad that in both my wedding and family business I have come to find just that! It is not about the quantity of clients, but the quality. Clients who continue to return to you and appreciate and value the time, work and effort you make are priceless! I saw Elsa and Sal so many times this year and they also referred some great clients my way who I know will grow with my business. 2012 isn't about shooting more weddings and more sessions. For me its about shooting less, going to more workshops and bringing back awesomeness to my small base of clients who trust in me.  I can't wait to spend even more time on each one of my weddings and sessions this year. I love scouting locations and finding the perfect touches to add to each shoot to make it truly personal and a perfect fit. Thank you Elsa and Sal for making 2011 such a great year for Fleur-de-lees Photography.  Here are some of my favorites, from their maternity, newborn, christening and holiday sessions they had with me this year... 

























 I hope all my clients had a great holiday and I am so looking forward to this year and all it brings! 

xoxo,
Amanda-lee
See more of these sessions at- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fleur-de-lees-Photography/140411464513
Find us on Twitter- https://twitter.com/#!/Amanda8889
Fleur-de-leesPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment